The Best Service, The Best Price
At Far & Beyond we’re committed to providing our clients with the best possible price without compromising on the care or quality of our services.
That’s why we’ve decided to extend our savings even more! We’d hate to think that we’re not being as cost effective as other funeral providers. If you find another funeral provider who beats our price, we promise to beat their price by £100.
This means when arranging a funeral, we guarantee to beat any like for like written funeral quotation, so you will always pay the best price, for the best service.
To find out more, call us on 0800 368 7722.
Far & Beyond – The best service, the best price, guaranteed.
- We guarantee to beat any “like for like” at need funeral quotation by £100 as set out in these terms and conditions.
- This offer isn’t available for masonry, cremation commemoration items, flowers or any products not purchased as part of the funeral, third party disbursements other than for Direct Cremation or as set out in paragraph 5 below. When we say third party disbursements we mean costs that we pay third parties on your behalf such as cremation/burial fees, minister/celebrant fees and doctors’ fees.
- This offer only applies to funeral services bought from Far & Beyond Group LTD within 20 miles of SK15 1UL.
- This offer applies to quotes received on or after 22nd October 2018. This offer won’t apply retrospectively or to funerals that have already been arranged through us.
- When we say “like for like” funeral quotation, we mean that the quotation must be:
- a valid written quotation received directly from a funeral director other than Far & Beyond Group LTD for a funeral with a breakdown of products and services included and the combined cost of those products and services;
- for services in the same geographical area;
- based on a comparable specification of products and services such as the choice of date and time of funeral service, our professional services for preparation & care of the deceased, embalming, use of our chapel of rest, standard of coffin and transport; and
- based on a comparable quality of products and services.
These are the price guarantee criteria:
- To benefit from the offer, you need to bring the quotation into one of our funeral branches and get a fee estimate from us for a like for like funeral. Quotations from online price quotes (such as comparison websites) are not valid quotes as these prices may not be accurate or up to date.
- For Direct Cremation, you can bring a quotation or provide evidence into one of our funeral branches or provide a clear photocopy and email to email@example.com.
- We’ll let you know whether the quotation meets the price guarantee criteria as soon as we can. Where we need to check any of the details, we’ll get back to you within 1 business day.
- The offer applies to the full cost of our products and services.
- If you redeem a Funeral Benefit Option with us and are entitled to a discount then that discount won’t be taken into account when we consider the comparison of the price.
- If you’re entitled to this offer then no other discounts or offers apply.
- If the price guarantee criteria are met then we’ll apply the price of the competitor quotation less £100 to our invoice to you. Payment is required upon booking of the funeral service.
- If the competitor quotation doesn’t meet the price guarantee criteria, you won’t be able to benefit from this offer. If this is the case and you still choose us to perform the funeral service, then you won’t benefit from the offer and you’ll be invoiced for the full amount for products and services.
- We reserve the right to withdraw, modify or terminate this offer in whole or in part at any time in the event that it is necessary to do so.
- The terms and conditions of this offer don’t change the terms and conditions of any products or services which you may buy.
- We reserve the right to refuse to honour the best price guarantee at any time if we suspect:
- any abuse or attempted abuse of the offer including any quotes which in our reasonable opinion are unfeasible;
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms; or
- any activity which in our reasonable opinion constitutes misuse or fraudulent activity in connection with the offer.